Friday, November 9, 2012

No H8

I fully support the No H8 movement online for, not just only bloggers, but for everyone in the world. Learn to love people for who and what they are. So to show my support here is a picture of my nails I did last night. They have been picked at and I have the worst cuticles ever,. 
Base Color - Zoya Mimi
Blue (sponged on) - Orly Sweet Peacock
Topped with butter London Matte Finish

 I seriously love these colors! They look even better with a matte finish!



I am not perfect, far from it. We all have special qualities and that's what makes us who we are. I have been picked on my whole life, mostly by my older sister, which hurts worse because that's someone you are supposed to look up to. There comes a time in your life when you need to realize the past is in the past and those comments should no longer affect your life now. I look around now at all the beautiful people in the world and the ones closest to me and it makes me smile. I have A LOT of good people in my life. It may have taken me a decade to find them but it was worth the wait. No one should ever make you feel like a small person and belittle you. And when it comes to cheerleaders in your life, the more people on your squad the better!


1 comment:

  1. You are so wonderful!! We are blessed to have you in the family.

    ReplyDelete