Monday, November 12, 2012

China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil Worlds Away Swatches Part 3!

Lastly I did the pink/reds.

From Left to Right: Bend Over Backwards, Igniting Love, Surreal Appeal, Escaping Reality

Bend Over Backwards
Red Shimmer - This is a really nice red shimmer, I would say is comparable to Ruby Pumps. It went on nice in one coat and it was so shimmery I went with no top coat.

Lightbox

Igniting Love
Red Creme - This was a red creme. It went on nice in one coat and it was super shiney without a top coat. My pictures don't do it justice, it's more red in real life.


Light box

Surreal Appeal
Coral Creme - This was a coral color creme. I didn't really care for this color, I'm not really a fan or the color coral and it just kind of blends in with my skin tone, not a good color for me.

Lightbox

Escaping Reality
Bright Pink Creme - I have to say, if you're looking for a nice hot pink color, this is it! I have been looking for a good hot pink and I'm glad I bought this one! I usually don't wear bright pink, or pink at all, but it's a good color for stamping and doing designs with. 

Lightbox


Please feel free to leave any questions/comments! I would love to hear from you!






No comments:

Post a Comment