Monday, November 12, 2012

China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil Worlds Away Swatches Part 2!

Next up I did the blue, purple, and the two greens. I would like to state, I have NEVER used a creme nail polish before these. After I got the hang of them they're great! One coat, no top coat and shiny !

From Left to Right: Hanging in the Balance, Creative Fantasy, Running in Circles, Def Defying
Hanging in the Balance
Blue Creme - I really liked this color. I'm a sucker for a good blue and here's a good one! It one needed one coat and no top coat.  I really tried to capture the blue essence of this color. Sorry the second photo kind of looks more turquoise than blue. It was beautiful anyways.

In the lightbox


Creative Fantasy
Purple Creme - This was the first color I swatched. It took two coats to look good. 

In the Lightbox

Running in Circles
Green Shimmer - This was a vibrant green shimmer! I love this color. It's so shimmery and a beautiful shade of green. It only took one coat and looks great!

Lightbox




Def Defying
Lime Green Creme - I was pleasantly surprised with this color. It's a creme but it was a little streaky so I went with two coats, with no top coat and it's still shiny! I didn't think I would like this color since it kinda of looks like pukey green. But its actually a lot more lime green!




Please feel free to leave any questions/comments! I would love to hear from you!


Next up Part 3 - Pink/Reds

No comments:

Post a Comment