Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Nail Haul

So I went to Walgreens on Sunday and found some of the new collections so I bought a few because they were only $1.

Left to Right: Green Ocean, Fantasy, Bombshell, In the Spotlight, Lush Life, Star Dust, Candy Coated, Mermaid Curves, Blue Eyes Soul

Green Ocean, Fantasy

Bombshell, In the Spotlight

Lush Life, Stardust

Stardust, Candy Coated

Mermaid Curves, Blue Eyed Soul

Then I stopped at Walmart and was excited to find a Pure Ice Display. Finally I got the one polish I really wanted...

Pure Ice Polishes
Left to Right: Twisted,  Private Show, Over You

Close Up: Twisted

Close Up: Private Show


Close Up: Over You


So today on a trip to Illinois for work, I FINALY saw a Ross store!! I had to stop, good things I did! Their polish sets are super cheap!


Kleancolor Retro City Mini Polish Set
Left to Right: 166 Metallic Fuschia, 165 Metallic Sapphire, 164 Metallic Aqua, 163 Metallic Green, 160 Metallic Orange

Bonita Polishes
Left to Right: Purple Beach, Blue Steel, CO2, Candy Coated, Digital Pink, Moroccan Fix
JLB Lacquers Left To Right (top): Immortal Gold, Hot Coco, Chocolate Lava
Left to Right (bottom): Purple Rain, Deep Sea, Jade, Cherry Pop

Cute little owl I found!








2 comments: