Sunday, December 9, 2012

Color Club Sunday

I choose this snowy day is WI to show you a few colors from the Color Club Starry Temptress Collection.
I will be showing you Otherwordly, Glitter Envy, and Wink Wink Twinkle.
I purchased Otherwordly first from head2toebeauty, then since I loved it so much I really wanted the green and purple to go along with it.  I love that website plus I cannot find Color Club in WI at all.
They are all bright colors with white glitter. I really like them, I hoped that the purple would be more purple but it's still a nice shade.

I used Out the Door Top Coat for the base and top coat...I found that if you leave it till morning they usually just peel off...

Otherwordly

I really love this color!
Glitter Envy




I am SO Glad I bought this color!

Wink, Wink, Twinkle

This makes it look more purple than it really is, I would consider this more of a pinkish color...




Thanks for reading! Please leave any comments of questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment